Your best source for news in Huerfano | Las Animas | Colfax

Doesn’t need a wash now: hospital transport bus catches fire

WALSENBURG — Shortly before 11 am Wednesday a passenger bus from the hospital / veterans nursing home caught fire as it was being taken to be washed in Walsenburg. The driver of the bus told authorities those inside heard a ‘pop’ then smoke began billowing from the engine compartment. Everyone got out safely and Huerfano
Subscribe or log in to read the rest of this content.

Latest from Community

Go to Top